Friday, March 23, 2012

Numlock Off At Startup

A bit annoying when every time I turn on the computer and started to enter a password to log in to the desktop, I noticed my NumLock light is off, first I think there is damage to the numlock … since tried to several times the pressure cannot flame. Arose the idea to try this keyboard to another PC that was really no problem, so it can take the conclusion that this is a problem with my OS registry..

Start googling and I found a solution that can solve this problem …

how: to do a few changes to the registry for you to force your NumLock direct light every time you startup your PC.

  • Open the Registry Editor by regedit.exe in the Run box in start menu
  • Then find the address below …
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER>> Control Panel>> Keyboard>> InitialKeyboardIndicators

Set Value with a double click and Set value 2 for ON at Startup and set the value 0 for OFF at startup.

1 comment:

  1. Good Day I am so Happy I Found your Website,
    I Found you by Mistake, While I was Searching on Aol for Something else,
    Anyhow I am here now and would Just Like to say many Thanks for a Remarkable Post and
    an all round Entertaining Blog I don’t have Time to read it,
    all at the moment But I have BookMarked it and
    also added in your RSS Feeds,
    So When I have Time I will be Back yo Read More,
    Please Do Keep Up the Fantastic Job. You can also check; Windows Checking for Updates

    ReplyDelete